Please see below marketing quiz:
According to the text, many businesses stop growing mainly because ____________.
- the potential buyers have a reason not to pay
- the potential buyers have a reason not to buy
- the potential buyers have a reason not to produce
When McDonald is not able to sell more sandwiches in the domestic markets, it begins to sell in other countries. This is an example of ______________.
developing home-run marketing programs
- introducing line extensions
- expanding the buyer
What is the major difference between a branded differentiate and energizer?
- The branded differentiate is part of the master brand offering and offers some functional benefits whereas a branded energizer is only connected to the master brand
- The branded energizer is part of the master brand offering and offers some functional benefits whereas a branded differentiate is only connected to the master brand
- The branded differentiate is part of the master brand offering and offers some trivial benefits whereas a branded energizer is externally connected to the master brand
Branded differentiated can help a marketer to attract more customers. Which of the following can become a branded differentiate?
- adding super-large, super-small milk shakes to the current large, medium and small options.
- a new name or logo for Tacco Bell
- a new menu that offers green food
The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer has been considered a very effective branded programs because Avon uses this program to _____________.
- sell its products directly to people who walk with it
- increase its brand awareness
- sell its products in many cities at the same time
The most difficult thing in finding a branded energizer is to make sure that the potential branded energizer must be ______________.
- able to provide the needed associations to energize and enhance the target brand
- able to be linked to the lifestyle of brand managers and customers
- able to be connected to competitors so that a manageable alliance can be established between the two
Ford created a branded differentiate by working with Eddie Bauer because the name of the latter can add _________ to Ford's brand.
- value propositions
- good features
A branded energizer must be __________.
- found from the inside of a company
- a long-term investment
- a short-term investment
Which of the following is NOT among the methods to stimulate the basic business?
- Improve the customer experience
- Introduce an innovation
- Remove the reasons not to buy
Energizing the current business means that ______.
- the company should focus on current product markets taking advantage of its current competencies
- the company should develop new products
- the company should put more investments in developing new product