We want you to go through this Notice in order to be informed completely. You shall agree to the
information is as follows:
I - INFORMATION COLLECTION
1. Information You Provide To Us
We fetch the following types of "Personal Information" to identify a specific individual:
- Contact information: your name, email address, mobile number, university, course name, etc.
- Account information: password and other recognizing information;
- Demographic information: your gender, school, birth date and zip code;
- Your Service preferences;
- Shipping information (if you buy or rent print textbooks): Mailing address;
- Payment information (if you buy products or services): debit/ credit card account information;
- Reimbursement information (if you offer your own products or services via the Services): your
payment details, or taxpayer identification number;
- Your "Profile": Your Personal Information, photographs, interests and activities, academic and
- Postings to our Forums: ideas, questions, answers, reviews, problems, suggestions, solutions,
class notes, course outlines, testimonials, comments, feedback, messages, images, videos, text
or other material ("User Content");
- Employment application (if you apply for a job): employment history, academic achievements,
veteran status, gender and ethnicity;
2. Information Third Parties Provide About You
We collect information from third parties:
- Records from third parties (e.g., marketing or data validation services) to enhance the
information you provide us;
- Connections with third party social media: "liking" a product or "sharing" content to other
- Third party applications (e.g., Facebook Connect): your name, Profile photo and activity and
purchases on the Services.
3. Information EduYoda Collects Automatically
Similar as other web sites and online services, we and our third party service providers automatically
collect various "Usage Information" whenever you access the Services.
- Usage Information: operating system and the browser you are using, URL or advertisement that
referred you to our Services, search terms you entered into a search engine, our visiting services
(including products you use, the time you spend on each page, and any ads you may view);
- Information collected from given services: notes you take and engagement during study
- Mobile applications Usage Information: frequency of using application, events within the
application, aggregated usage and performance data.
We also collect your IP address or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier") for any computer,
mobile phone or other device ("Device") you may use to access the Services. Usage Information is
collected via tracking technologies and generally non-identifying, but we treat it as Personal
Information if it is associated with you as a specific and identifiable person.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information used is just to:
- allow you to engage in features we offer, process a transaction you initiate, and provide
customer service (answering to complaints or comments);
- customize the displayed content, information and offers, both on the Services and online;
- email or to offer products, services, information or suggestions;
- process your registration with our Services and verifying your e-mail address;
- improve the Services and our products including the measurement of ad effectiveness;
- provide you with location features and services;
Our legitimate interests involves improving our services, measuring the effectiveness of marketing,
security and the prevention of fraud and crime.
III - HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We share information with the following third parties:
- Profile Information. This may be visible to everyone or to third parties only. It depends on the
nature of the information and privacy settings you choose. When someone searches for your
name, your profile may also be indexed by internet search providers.
- Community Forum. All your posts to Community Forum may be public.
- Marketing purposes. Your Personal Information will not be shared with third parties without your
consent. EduYoda shares non-Personal Information: user statistics, demographic information,
and Usage Information with third parties.
- Service Providers: Your Personal Information will be shared with third parties to provide services
to us or you.
- Administrative, Legal Reasons & Academic Integrity Investigations: Your Personal Information
may be disclosed when required by law; to defend our rights; in response to insolvency
proceedings; to provide information to a claimed owner of intellectual property; to protect the
personal safety, rights, property or security of any organization or individual.
- Business Transitions: EduYoda goes through a business transition, like merger, acquisition by
another company, its assets sale, or other corporate change, during any due diligence process.
When your Personal Information is transferred among the assets, you will be notified via email
or a prominent notice on Services of any change in ownership.
- Employment Applications: If you apply for a job through the Services, EduYoda will ask you to
provide self-identifying information to fulfil reporting requirements.
IV - COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
our Cookies Notice from the footer at the bottom of this page.
UPDATING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You can review, update or make any desired changes to the information you provided to us on a
Service. You need to log in to the dashboard for your account and edit or delete the information. Your
posted answers or other uploaded User Content on some Services cannot be removed anyhow. In
order to request removal of content you posted publicly on the Services, contact us at
VI - CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
In order to close your account with one of our Services, please send your request to
email@example.com, and we will remove your Personal Information and Profile. Send your request
using an email account and we will close your account or Service that you have registered with
EduYoda. Account details may remain in backup records even if your account is closed and we retain
certain data if necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse.
VII – SECURITY
In order to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, EduYoda takes appropriate security
measures. There is no method of transmission over the Internet to make it 100% secure.
display a notice through the Services of the updated Notice.
IX - QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
or contact us at: Ethonix Infotech Pvt. Ltd., G-80, Sector 63, Noida.